Full Job Description
Dishwashers are a key part of the kitchen and are responsible for working in kitchen areas using large dish machines, manually washing pots, pans, stocking clean dishes, glassware, and silverware. Additional responsibilities include heavy lifting, working with chemicals, emptying trashcans, and mopping.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and Customer areas and corridors
- Staff Members will handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Work around food products including but not limited to beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and dairy products
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
Basic Qualifications :
- Basic communication skills (able to positively talk with Customers, Staff Members and Management)
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Full-time requires full availability for any shift, including and holidays
- Six (6) months of previous food and beverage dishwasher/ steward experience
- Bilingual preferred