Full Job Description
Our casual, high-volume bar and dining area at Grillers Puerto Rico is searching for an experienced bartender. Responsibilities include serving bar customers, monitoring the cash drawer, and following company policies. Bartenders that work with us are lively, outgoing, engaging individuals who pay close attention to detail and can handle multitasking in various high-energy situations and settings. If you enjoy mixing drinks, handling money, and entertaining customers to keep the area lively and exciting for customers, then this job is the one for you. Join our amazing team to explore your creative side and make new friends every single night as a bartender with us.
- Greets customers and takes food and/or beverage order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to discuss our featured items
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for mixing beverages
- Collects payments and operates cash registers for drinks and/or food served following company established cash handling policies and procedures for all transactions; secures all monies at the end of each shift
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Follows all processes for customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept direction and constructive criticism from management.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends and increased work schedules.
- Maintain a positive, pleasant attitude every shift.
- Must be able to stand or walk for the majority of a shift.
- Must be able to work at approximately 36” table/bar and reach 36”.
- Must be able to lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to waist level, approximately 20 feet.
- Must be able to reach (6” to overhead), bend, stoop, wipe.
- Must be willing to perform other duties assigned as needed.
- Bartending: 1 year (Required)